Monday, July 23, 2007

VACATION!

My parents came to town last week and we took off for the coast. MASSIVE amounts of friend food and creamed soup were consumed and I think I gained about 20 lbs of FAT! YES! Though it was fun and I loved playing with the kiddos on the rainy beaches all weekend... I'm really chomping at the bit to get back to some training.

Like I said before, I'm having trouble getting/staying motivated to train super hard right now. The next race I have is Escape from the Gorge... which is a qualifier for Escape from Alcatraz. I just can't seem to hone in on the intensity at the moment. I'm more likely to skip a run recently in order to do something else... like do yard work. What's up with THAT? Who knows.

Eh.. I'm back at it tomorrow with an early morning swim and an afternoon bike. REALLY looking forward to it!

No comments: