Sunday, June 3, 2007

MAN WEEKEND!

Yeah BABY! Kathryn and Lila headed to the coast for a Brownie camping trip... so it was just us MEN this weekend. We opted to fore-go the massive amounts of booze, the cigars, the gambling, and the strippers for something a little more ummmm... healthy! We headed out on the bikes yesterday and covered roughly 11 miles on the river trail here in Eugene. After that we stopped by the River Park, had a snack and played our fannies off! Really a good time! The weather couldn't have been better and we men made sure to take off our shirts... to please the ladies of course! We endured the whistles and cat calls and headed on back home.

I was intending to do a longish ride Saturday but it just wasn't in the cards... instead I ended up cruising around Eugene on my mnt bike. I realized that I never ride just to ride... its always to get somewhere or to train. It was really nice to get out there and just casually ride.

K and L get home today and after that I'll go log some yards in the pool!

Breathe...

No comments: