Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OUCH!

I don't know about you... but I havn't done speed workouts on the track since I was in college! Not to date myself... but that was a LONG time ago! Here's the workout I did:


  • 2 mi warm-up

  • 8 X 400 meter sprints on 3 min light jog

  • 2 mi cool-down

Overall not a bad workout! My splits were between 1:20 and 1:25... I'm not entirely sure if that's fast... but I certainly felt like I was working hard!


Then this afternoon I did some weights and core. Drew H in Bend recommended that I do a bit of weights so that I don't waste away! Drew says... Rob does. Hell... I really don't know what I'm doing... and Drew has been doing this a while so I figured it couldn't hurt. Plus... the weights simply enhance my buff physique! BAH HA HA!


I didn't do this ride today... but I just figured out how to map it and post it... this was the ride I did last Saturday! Check it out!



BRICK tomorrow! YES! Then I'm heading down South to meet my wife and kids! YIPPEEEEE!!!!

No comments: