Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'd like you....

to meet "Sally Too". Here's a couple of adjectives that might describe her:
Beautiful.
Intelligent.
Funny.
Full of life.
Empathetic.
Oftentimes selfless to a fault.
Cleaver.
Quick witted.
Aware.
In-tune/in-touch.
Talented.
Driven.
Focused.
Emotionally available.
Real.
Freakin sexy as all get-out.

That's just scratching the surface too. The fit is coming along. Just a couple of tweaks to make and then we'll mesh just right. Fit is everything... and I think we're pretty compatible. I'm REALLY looking forward to riding her in Florida on November 8th at World's! I just FEEL faster on this bike. The weight difference is amazing as is the smoothness of the ride... its just even, rhythmic, purposeful... simply a dream. I'm really pleased so far! Quite a fun little purchase!

That's it for a bit! The family and I have a date with Mickey and the gang. We're heading up to Portland to spend the night and we'll fly out first thing in the morning on Thursday! What's really cool is that we'll be in the park by noon and riding our little fannies off! We really need this trip! We just have to get outta dodge and go have some FUN! Ya know? I just found out that we'll be able to see one of my friends down there from my Comedy Sportz days! Just an amazing guy and HILARIOUS! He hasn't seen the kiddos in a couple of years and he and Jack have always had a special bond... he's kinda like an uncle to him! We're all REALLY excited! Don't worry... I'm not planning on jogging while waiting in line. Although... it would be kinda funny to wear a body suit and run around the park a bit! Imagine the odd looks! "Hey! Who's THAT character???"

Hope you're all happy, healthy, and whole... enjoying the Fall weather etc.

M U

Breathe...


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Next time you get out of work early, be sure to call first.

Otherwise you might find me and Sally Too in the middle of something, I'm just saying...

Kate said...

Oooo, she's pretty. I didn't know that I could be so jealous! :)

Have a great time playing with the family. You are so lucky to be able to take the time to do fun things like that.

beth said...

you're a nut!

:) said...

SEXAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man - she sounds like the "perfect woman"...I mean bike...sorry.

Have a great time with
M.I.C...
K.E.Y....

M.O.U.S.E!!!!

Drew Holmes said...

nice sally.....sally

Steve Stenzel said...

Sexy beast.

I mean the bike. Not the picture of you.

;)

Ryan said...

Don't think I didn't notice the Powertap ;)