Saturday, June 9, 2007

BLUE LAKE OLY Tomorrow!!!

Welp... I take off for Portland immediately following Lila's T-ball game and Tom's B-day party! Got my gear and bike all packed up and ready to go. The weather hasn't exactly been ideal... rainy and a bit on the chilly side.. mid to low 60s. As a result I'm bringing some snivel gear (arm warmers/gloves) just in case... I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I'll be staying with Drew and his parents who were generous enough to offer up their guest room. I'm guessing we'll get over to the race site to set up around 6:30 am... that'll give us MORE than enough time and a chance to chill before the race with a waved start at 8:00 am.

Predictions? I'm going to say that I'll complete the race in under 2:20 min.

Full race report will be up sometime Sunday evening! Whoop Whoop!

Breathe

No comments: