Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do You Know...

... who this dude is?  His name is Franco Sarto... and if your a woman or have a woman in your life... or perhaps a PDW... that likes good shoes... you DEFINITELY need to check this dude's stuff out.  SAUCEY!

Yeah.  That was pretty random huh?

Anywho!  Packin a bit today.  Still eating clean.  One last quick n snappy brick today... and then we're OFF!  Total rest day tomorrow!  Tomorrow afternoon I'll be traveling up to Olympia, WA with Scott and Eric... I think you guys know those names.  We'll stay there overnight and then continue on up to Everett, WA for the race.  Apparently there's a "mandatory" briefing that we'll attend, then we'll get checked in, drop off the bikes and drive the course.  Can't WAIT!

Things have  calmed considerably in my head.  Like I said... its the normal process for me.  Not really too much fun to be in the middle of it... but I'm glad it ends before the race!

Hope you're all happy and healthy and whole!  Thanks for taking the time to read!  If you're celebrating something... anything... maybe a birthday or something.  Have a GREAT time! Appreciate what and who you have in your life... eat a cupcake or 4... go to a rodeo...  and...

Breathe...

2 comments:

Bigun said...

calm down...don't waste that energy getting psyched or overthinking the race. You ARE READY, FRIEND!

Kate said...

Thanks, I did have a cupcake for my birthday! You are going to be amazing! I cant wait to hear! Good luck rock star.