Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Flippin X-mas

I have the WORST food hang-over you could ever imagine! I'm fat, lazy... and pretty durn happy actually. The entire family came to our pad for the festivities and my wife Martha Stewarted her ASS off... resulting in much bloating and gastrointestinal discomfort due to excessive caloric intake. Good times! The only regret that I have is that my sister and her crew weren't able to join us this year... maybe next...

In the last few days I've visited the pool with my buddy Scott once... putting in 2,700 yds. I've rode my trainer once... putting in just over an hour and watching Ironman Wisconsin... and have run... once... from the garage to the front door... a total of 15 ft. max... I kept my heart rate well within zone 1.

Lookin forward to receiving my first training plan from Coach Matt Lieto and getting started on some serious base January 1st. Matt keeps trying to scare me... but let me reiterate... I'm not scared of some big-shot pro-triathlete momma's boy. (*whisper* boy do I hope he doesn't read this)

Breathe...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rob, when I get done with you, you will WISH you were merely overtrained. You'll beg me for a rest day, and when you see what's in store for you the day after, you'll beg me never to give you another. Not scared of me...be VERY AFRAID! Your nightmares will be starring ME! You'll be comparing bad times to my training plan, "well, at least it wasn't as bad as week 6 of Coach Matt's training plan....". Woah is the day you paid the big bucks for my help. I don't give refunds, and I don't change diapers! Cry on someone elses shoulders; you'll get no sympathy from me. The only real mistake you made was NOT signing up for Coeur d' Alene, ya big baby.

Bigun said...

Looks like ya pissed off another pro...good luck with that, there, Robster...

Tri-Dummy said...

Don't be scared Rob, I looked at his blog. He doesn't look that tuff. If I were you, I'd keep on talking crap and see if you can wear him down.

Plus, if you piss him off enough, maybe he'll show up at IM CdA. Then me, you and Blink will jump him.

Plus, I'm the Ask a Ninja guy from YouTube. Look it up. I'm a bad@$$.

Tri-Dummy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf190Gxi48w&feature=related

In case you're interested in Ask A Ninja: Ninja Dogs?

Anonymous said...

Umm..Rob? Who's your gay friend Tri-Dummy? I've got a question for him, "are there gay ninjas?" - and a followup, "duh, of course there are (Tri-Dummy) - does the black Ninja suit come in Cool Max"? Gosh, he's so gay, he's trying to jump me with 2 other dudes. You be careful, Tri-Rob. Don't be scared of me, be scare of him!