Monday, September 24, 2007

Narcissism DEFINED!

Yeah... here's ME! Just some pics from my last race! Can you just hear the song, "You're So Vain" playing in the background?
Here's the boat we jumped off... check out the whitecaps! NOT pretty!
Exiting T1! No one ever told me that I look so "special" in that helmet!
The kick! I was thinking about Brett during this and his crazy Hornet Juice induced crack high at the end of one of his races!
Here's the crew! I'm REALLY lucky to have the group of friends that I do! These guys are stellar and I look forward to doing this race in particular with each other until we're old and gray!
Congrats all around! What a great day!

3 comments:

Oly said...

You are special. ;)

Cool pics.

Lewie Tenorio said...

I think tri-friends are the best. If I could just get my beer buds off the couch.

Mark said...

Awesome pics man! I actually like the position of your helmet...then again, I find foreheads sexy so...