Sunday, July 1, 2007

Future Plans...

So now the question becomes... what next? I know that I have a few more races this year... but I'm already looking toward the '08/'09 season. Do I make a push for a full Ironman in '09? Which one? What would my goals for that race be? Should I hire a coach? Do I need to get my lactate threshold testing done? Can I handle that kind of training volume? Can my family? Can my job? (Bah ha ha! That last one's a joke right?!). All of those questions are things I need to consider right? Am I leaving something out? Heck... I dunno! Plus there's the money. Did I read somewhere that you'll spend roughly 6 k just to compete in an Ironman qualifying event?

This is where you all come in! I KNOW there's a lot of experience out there... I'd really appreciate some of your opinions!

Breathe...

1 comment:

Drew Holmes said...

Ironman.....you will not be happy until you get one under your belt.....I know, you know, they know........